Note: This post contains affiliate links. We only recommend products and services that we personally use and/or believe will add value to our readers. For more information, please review our disclosure policy.
Online courses and e-books are the buzz of the web. If you’re not investing.. you’re missing out. There is a lot of power in knowledge. Whether you want to blog for profit, start an ecommerce store, start a business, find legitimate work at home jobs or earn extra income, there are valuable e-courses and e-books for any adventure you’d like to explore. Find the course below that fits your skills so you can take your life to a whole new level of financial freedom and independence away from the exhausting 9-5.
I am super obsessed with courses because I love to learn and share my knowledge to help others. I have come across some incredible e-courses and e-books from reputable entrepreneurs that I am excited to share below. Definitely check out each one, because they are all AMAZING! And don’t forget to check back often, because I will continue to share more great courses as I stumble upon them.
Please note: I have invested in most e-courses/e-books listed below, but not all of them. But I have done extensive research on all recommendations, and I am confident in sharing these products to help take your business or career to the next level.
Are you ready to finally find that freelancing gig that can replace your regular job, let you set your own hours, and work from anywhere in the world?
Well, it seems like you guys are saying YES! based on the amount of interest on my post from earlier this week.
That’s awesome because like almost one third of working Americans have found out, freelancing creates a level of freedom you just can’t find in a regular 9-to-5.
Maybe the first thing you think when you hear “proofreading” is “master’s degree in English.” But you’d be wrong!
My good friend Caitlin Pyle over at ProofreadAnywhere.com has been helping people become financially free through proofreading since 2014 — and was actually a proofreader herself before that.
So when she tells me that you don’t need an English degree (or ANY degree, for that matter) to succeed in the business of proofreading, I believe her.
Caitlin’s put together a free online workshop that answers all of the most common questions about becoming a proofreader, and she even shows you how to use the most popular tools used by proofreaders around the world.
She did a great job, so I’ll leave it to her.
Take a look HERE!
Learn the skills you need to start your very own proofreading hustle working in the comfort of your own home. Commuting to work is a thing of the past!
Caitlin Pyle, the creator of the course will teach you her exact methods that’s earning her over $43k per year proofreading, so you can become a rockstar proofreader at home, in your pajama’s.
What if in the next 30 DAYS you could start a successful business working from home from scratch? Using skills you already have. Gina Horkey will teach step by step how in this amazing “Become a Virtual Assistant in 30 days or less” course.
With the work at home industry evolving, Virtual Assistants are more IN DEMAND than ever. It’s even possible to earn $30+ per hour.
With Skills like:
⦁ Social media management
⦁ Email management
⦁ Project management
⦁ Content production
⦁ And more!
This course will help you:
- Build your VA foundation — including getting your mind right, further defining what a VA is and looking at both the benefits of working with and becoming a virtual assistant.
- Launch your VA business — including choosing your target market, honing in on your service offerings, deciding what to call yourself and writing your VA resume.
- Dive deep into three VA services you can offer — including email management, social media management and content management.
- How to make money as a VA — including setting your rates, transitioning to a retainer model, basic business financial components, offering packages and more!
- Establishing your online presence — including whether or not you need a blog, how to setup a newsletter optin box and how to acquire testimonials.
- Where to source VA clients — including your natural market, social media, networking best practices and more!
- All things pitching — including templates to use, pitching best practices, etc.
- How to interview and get hired — including how online interviews differ from Corporate America, tips and tricks and how to follow up.
- How to manage your VA business — including learning about contracts, onboarding new clients and parting ways with those that are no longer a fit.
- Build effective relationships with your clients — including starting with a trial period, knowing your client, scope creep and much, much more!
Not satisfied? Ask for your money back!
If you love to write (like you do it for fun anyway), there’s a business to be had writing for the web. Gina Horkey is waiting to her strategies to starting a successful freelance business from scratch in 30 days or less. Gina earns over $4,000 per month as a freelance writer.
There’s a high DEMAND for writers. If you would love to work at home in your pajamas, and earn a substantial income writing, then this is the course for you!
This course will help you:
- Lay the foundation for your new freelance writing biz — including defining your why, setting realistic expectations, goals and starting to build your support network.
- Establish your new business — including deciding whether or not you’ll use a pen name, what type of business entity you want to pursue, starting to track your financials, setting your writing rates, learning how to invoice clients, use contracts, draft your bio and writing resume.
- Decide what types of writing to focus on — including honing in on your most lucrative niches, learning what types of online writing options exist, what type of writing pays the best and how to acquire samples for your portfolio.
- Find paying work — including approaching your natural market, online writing sites, job boards, Contently and learning a ton about cold pitching.
- Send your first (and next several) pitch(es) — including drafting your own epic templates and automating your pitching habits to make them as turnkey as possible.\Build out your writer’s website — including learning where to display your portfolio, perfecting your five “must-have” pages, growing your blog and collecting your first few testimonials.
- Figure out your writing process — including how to systematically come up with new ideas, construct excellent blog posts, learn a few formatting hacks, how to source sources and everything you need to know about photos.
- Start promoting your new business — including setting up and using social media, branding out your new business and protecting yourself online.
- Plus, a few helpful tools to grow your business — including ones to help you write better, run your business more efficiently and pitch as much as possible!
Not satisfied? Ask for your money back!
Get paid to work at home and play on Pinterest all day? What?! Heck, yes!
There is no other online course like Become a Pinterest VA TODAY! on the market and this highly coveted niche is in demand by bloggers and business owners alike. Gina Horkey will teach you exactly what you need to know to launch your Pinterest VA business.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to use your existing Pinterest skill-set to help businesses significantly grow their brands.
- Pin requirements and best practices.
- What tools you should use (and who should pay for them).
- How much to charge and how to get paid (with real life examples from a Pinterest biz).
- The difference between inbound and outbound marketing.
- Where to look for clients.
- How to pitch prospects (with the exact templates that we use).
What’s included in the course:
Become a Pinterest VA TODAY! consists of five specific modules to start your Pinterest VA biz off on the right foot. You’ll learn:
- How to charge for your services.
- How to select your target market.
- Where to find your clients.
- How to pitch potential clients.
- How to follow up.
Start a new career as a Pinterest VA TODAY! Invest a few dollars, a few hours and break into one of the hottest niches in town!
How would you like to earn a VERY lucrative income playing on social media all day at home, in your pajamas? How fun would that be? That’s a dream job, seriously!
Social Media Manager School is THE premier place to teach you how to grow your business as a social media manager.
Social Media Manager School will help you learn the best social media management strategies AND give you to the tools to help you find new clients, craft amazing proposals, and all the things you need to manage and grow your own business.
So let’s talk about how you can earn?
This business is very scalable. You can earn anywhere from a few hundred dollars working part time per month up to a six-figure income.
What you will learn:
- 8 Highly Practical MASSIVE Social Media LESSONS — Access to over 20 hours of video tutorials and document training » updated at least twice a year as things change in the social media space.
- Daily Checklists, templates, and training on how to use our favorite tools that will allow you to plug, play and market your business online in any social space quickly!
- Basic to Advanced marketing strategies for each social site! Start at the beginning and work your way up!
- Discounts on other social media trainings >> like Andrea’s Facebook Ads products and Phyllis’ TimeBliss.ME program to learn powerful time management skills!
- You get access to ALL the FREELANCER Business Building MODULES so you can build a business you love – doing what you do best!
- Certificate of Completion – optional, but helps you promote your services with a certificate you can frame and a badge for your website. >> our students LOVE this feature!
- Access to a HUGE 5-year old Facebook community of other social media managers building their own businesses (all over the world!) where you can share your expertise, ask questions and make lasting connections.
- Checklists, templates, tools and scripts that will allow you to plug, play and build your business and your client’s businesses quickly >> another one of our students’ favorite features!
- Learn all platforms of social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, Google and tracking social ROI.
And SO much more!
This course is seriously freaking AMAZING. The only bad thing is, this course only opens their doors for enrollment at certain times. CLICK HERE to learn more and join the waiting list, because you NEED to take this course when enrollment opens!