Welcome to the Resources page! This page is designed to help equip you with all the tools to rock your blog or business!
These tools are truly AMAZING! They will help you save time, save money, automate your business, earn money and more!
Note: This page may contain affiliate links. That means if you purchase or sign up, I will receive a commission (at no charge to you). Keep in mind, I only recommend products that I absolutely love.
- Bluehost: The recommended hosting provider for your self-hosted blog! Very affordable plans starting at $2.95/month. Check out my Bluehost tutorial to easily get set up.
- WordPress: The #1 recommended platform for your blog. WordPress has an amazing library of plugins to help you efficiently and easily run your blog. Plus, they have a Bluehost partnership with their easy 1-click blog activation (see Bluehost for more information). Free.
- IFTTT: This tool is awesome at helping you automate your blog, business, and life! You can use it for auto-posting to social media, email alerts, and more. Free.
- Wealthy Affiliate: The place to start if you are new to blogging. It takes you through a 7 phase self-paced online training. Super huge community. I had 70 followers after being with Wealthy Affiliate for just 3 days. Their affiliate program is top notch. $19/month.
- Shopify: #1 online store platform for your online store. Easy to use and set your store. Huge library of plugins. Very affordable.
- Freshbooks: Amazing accounting software. Makes it easy to stay up to date on your books. Helps with invoicing, time tracking, projects, payments, reporting, and more. They have a free trial.
- ConvertKit: Awesome subscriber management and newsletter distribution. It takes me 5 minutes to send an email newsletter blast to subscribers. Easy to use and effective. Free trial.
- Wisestamp: A stylish, professional email signature. Tons of options for customization. Free option or affordable paid option, $4/month.
- Google apps: A huge suite of tools for your blog or business. Google Drive, Hangouts, and Google Docs are some examples.
- Tailwind: Automates your social sharing. Sleek, user-friendly dashboard to help you schedule Pinterest pins, Facebook shares, and Twitter tweets. Recommends optimal times for sharing along with analytics/stats to show you follower growth, engagement, and more! Free trial. Plans start at $9.99/month.
- Boardbooster: Pinterest automation to help you explode your follower count and engagement. Looping, pin maintenance, and pin Doctor are examples of available tools. Starts at $5/month.
- Crowdfire: Social media smart robot. I use this with Twitter. Every day I use the app and review the prescriptions it provides which includes things like unfollowing certain users, following fans, responding to retweets, etc. It’s available for Twitter and Instagram. It helped me go from 82 to 454 followers in 2-3 weeks. Free, with an option to upgrade.
- Pinterest Strategy Guide: A guide that provides actionable strategies to get your Pinterest plan in order. The authors strategy helped to triple her page views from Pinterest. She now receives almost 700,000 monthly page views.
- 17 Strategies I Used to go from 17K to 350K+ Page Views in 9 Months: This traffic ebook is pretty awesome sauce. The author, Lena details her journey to going over 350,000 monthly page views. Her story is real and she tells it how it is. Plus, 17 strategies! I’ve read it twice. You’ll love it. Just $25.
- Quora: A question/answer site where users ask the community questions and get answers from experts. You can ask a question about anything. I’m an expert in blogging, small biz, affiliate marketing and a few other categories. I get around 17-18k monthly profile views and 5-6K monthly answer views, which helps drive traffic back to the blog. Free.
- Triberr: I’m pretty new to Triberr but you can join tribes, interact with fellow bloggers and biz people, and share your content. My reach is over 200K. Free.
- Blogengage: Content syndication and social sharing. Once signed up, you’ll have new blog posts published automatically in their platform. They also socially share your posts on Twitter. $4.99/month.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: A course from super blogger Michelle Schroeder. She reveals her secrets and strategy for earning $50,000/month from affiliate sales. I’ve earned over $600 since starting the course a few weeks ago. $197 (on sale for $169 with code 28OFFSALE through 9/30/16).
- Core Affiliate Strategy: An ebook that focuses on affiliate sales through email marketing. This ebook helped me get my list in order and get on a newsletter schedule.
- Side Hustle Income: Surveys, panels, and focus groups can add several hundred to thousands to your monthly income. Recommended: American Consumer Panel, National Consumer Panel, and Survey Savvy are good. This article has a more comprehensive list.
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- The Foolproof Way to Start a Blog
- How to Make Full Time Income from Affiliate Marketing
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Reviewed
- 8 Strategies to get Boatloads of Traffic to your Blog Post