Welcome to the Resources page! This page is designed to help equip you with all the tools to rock your blog or business!
This is a list of AMAZING tools, services and courses that I personally use. These will help you save time, save money, automate your business, earn money and more!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will add value to my readers. For more information, please review my disclosure policy.
- Bluehost: The recommended hosting provider for your self-hosted blog! Very affordable plans starting at $2.95/month, which includes a free domain and 1-click WordPress install. Check out my Bluehost tutorial to easily get set up.
- IFTTT: This tool is awesome at helping you automate your blog, business, and life! You can use it for auto-posting to social media, email alerts, and more. Free.
- FREE Blog Structure Blueprint: A clear blog structure is critical to a blogger’s success. Find out how to organize your blog so that your readers can always find exactly what they’re looking for & become raving fans! It’s a game changer, and right now you can get it absolutely free from Elite Blog Academy.
- FREE Sticky Blogging Course: In this FREE 5-day email course, you’ll get powerful science-backed strategies that will bring you more traffic with fewer posts. And they work for every niche.
- Make Money Blogging for Beginners: Super bloggers Alex and Lauren created the perfect A-Z course for the beginner blogger to very quickly go from $0-$1,000 per month and much more. This course will teach you everything you need to know about making money with your blog. The creators of the course made over $50,000 per month within their first year, and $818k within their second year of blogging, so they know their stuff! And they will teach you all of their strategies to reach the same goals.
- Six Figure Blogger: This is another ahhh-mazing course by Lauren and Alex. They will teach you their strategies that earned them $20,000+ per month blogging in less than 3 months. Now earning them over $100,000 per month. After following their step by step guide, my income increased substantially. Their easy to follow videos will have you monetizing your blog like a pro. LOVE this course!
- FREE 5 Day Start a Money Making Blog Crash Course: This is an awesome FREE course! Travel Blogger Heather Reese will share her secret strategies on how she’s making $30,000+ per month blogging. She’ll provide a step by step email course to start making money the right way. You can easily get your own money making blog started quickly and avoid some of the big mistakes that most new bloggers make! In five days (or sooner) you can have your own blog set up with no technical experience needed! And the course is absolutely FREE! If you’re ready to become a successful blogger, click HERE to sign up.
- Billionaire Blog Club: Jam packed with courses, ebooks and resources to becoming a profitable blogger. A community of bloggers that understand it takes work to make money with a blog, and support each other in their quest to build a better lifestyle. The community is led by Paul Scrivens who has over 6 profitable blogs, so I would say he knows what he’s talkin’ about!
- Shopify: #1 online store platform for your online store. Easy to use and set your store. Huge library of plugins. Very affordable.
- Freshbooks: Amazing accounting software. Makes it easy to stay up to date on your books. Helps with invoicing, time tracking, projects, payments, reporting, and more. They have a free trial.
- PicMonkey: A super affordable image editing tool that I couldn’t live without! Love it!
- SendOwl: A great place to host eBook sales. It also includes a super easy to manage affiliate program platform.
- Teachable: The best place to host e-courses. It’s great for course delivery, collecting payments and analytics. Also includes an affiliate program platform.
- ConvertKit: Awesome subscriber management and newsletter distribution. It takes me 5 minutes to send an email newsletter blast to subscribers. Easy to use and effective. Free 30 trial.
- Wisestamp: A stylish, professional email signature. Tons of options for customization. Free option or affordable paid option, $4/month.
- Google apps: A huge suite of tools for your blog or business. Google Drive, Hangouts, and Google Docs are some examples.
- Tailwind: Automates your social sharing. Sleek, user-friendly dashboard to help you schedule Pinterest pins, Facebook shares, and Twitter tweets. Recommends optimal times for sharing along with analytics/stats to show you follower growth, engagement, and more! Free trial. Plans start at $9.99/month.
- Boardbooster: Pinterest automation to help you explode your follower count and engagement. Looping, pin maintenance, and pin Doctor are examples of available tools. Starts at $5/month.
- Crowdfire: Social media smart robot. I use this with Twitter. Every day I use the app and review the prescriptions it provides which includes things like unfollowing certain users, following fans, responding to retweets, etc. It’s available for Twitter and Instagram. It helped me go from 82 to 454 followers in 2-3 weeks. Free, with an option to upgrade.
- Pinterest Strategy Guide: A guide that provides actionable strategies to get your Pinterest plan in order. The authors strategy helped to triple her page views from Pinterest. She now receives almost 700,000 monthly page views.
- Instamazing: Learn how to create, grow, and monetize your Instagram to become a highly successful and prolific influencer. This course is packed with awesome information to help you grow and monetize your Instagram.
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche: Yet another amazing course taught by the very talented Lauren and Alex. LOVE these two! This course will teach new and seasoned bloggers how to up level your traffic to 100,000+ visitors per month on autopilot. Traffic is the key source for earning income, so this course is an absolute must if you’re struggling to get traffic to your blog.
- Traffic Transformation: Another traffic course that is awesome sauce. The author, Lena details her journey to going from 17k to over 400,000 monthly page views. Her story is real and she tells it how it is. Plus, 17 strategies! I’ve read it twice. You’ll love absolutely love it, and you’ll love Lena. She’s very down to earth and truly wants you to succeed.
- Quora: A question/answer site where users ask the community questions and get answers from experts. You can ask a question about anything. I’m an expert in blogging, small biz, affiliate marketing and a few other categories. I get around 17-18k monthly profile views and 5-6K monthly answer views, which helps drive traffic back to the blog. Free.
- Triberr: I’m pretty new to Triberr but you can join tribes, interact with fellow bloggers and biz people, and share your content. My reach is over 200K. Free.
- Blogengage: Content syndication and social sharing. Once signed up, you’ll have new blog posts published automatically in their platform. They also socially share your posts on Twitter. $4.99/month.
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: A course from super blogger Michelle Schroeder. She reveals her secret strategies for earning $50,000/month from affiliate sales. My affiliate income more than doubled after taking this course.
- Six Figure Blogger: This is an ahhh-mazing course. Lauren and Alex teach you their strategies that earned them $20,000+ per month blogging in less than 3 months. Now earning them over $50,000 per month. After following their step by step guide, my income increased substantially. Their easy to follow videos will have you monetizing your blog like a pro. LOVE this course!
- Core Affiliate Strategy: An ebook that focuses on affiliate sales through email marketing. This ebook helped me get my list in order and get on a newsletter schedule. Very affordable, and awesome tips!
WORK AT HOME (NON-BLOGGING)
- Side Hustles – Surveys, panels, and focus groups can add several hundred to thousands to your monthly income. Recommended: Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, American Consumer Panel, National Consumer Panel, and Survey Savvy are good. This article has a more comprehensive list.
- Proofreading: Replace your 9-5 by learning how to make $3,500+ per month working at home proofreading.
- 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success: What if in the next 30 DAYS you could start a successful business working from home from scratch? Using skills you already have. Gina Horkey will teach step by step how in this amazing “Become a Virtual Assistant in 30 days or less” course.
- 30 Days or Less to Freelance Writing Success: If you love to write (like you do it for fun anyway), there’s a business to be had writing for the web. Gina Horkey is waiting to her strategies to starting a successful freelance business from scratch in 30 days or less. Gina earns over $4,000 per month as a freelance writer.
- Pinterest Virtual Assistant: Get paid to work at home and play on Pinterest all day? What?! Heck, yes! Sign me up!
- Social Media Manager School: How would you like to earn a VERY lucrative income playing on social media all day at home, in your pajamas? How fun would that be? That’s a dream job, seriously!
- Side Hustle to Success: If you want to earn extra money with side hustles, this is a must read!
- Fiverr: A gig is purchased every 5 seconds on Fiverr, so the income potential is huge. Many sellers are making a full time living offering services on Fiverr. It’s an amazing place for anyone in the startup space. There’s over 100 categories to choose from. Sellers offer services such graphic design (printables, logos, etc), writing, music and video, animation, digital marketing, web design, programming & tech, fun and lifestyle and SO much more. There’s a market no matter what your skill, the possibilities are endless. And it’s absolutely FREE to sign up and start making money TODAY. It’s also a great place to purchase gigs (logos, web designers, ghostwriters, etc).
MOST POPULAR ARTICLES
- The Foolproof Way to Start a Blog
- How to Make Full Time Income from Affiliate Marketing
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Reviewed
- 8 Strategies to get Boatloads of Traffic to your Blog Post