**Blog Builder Package sale through 2/12/17. Get a made-for-you optimized blog handed over to you! We will build you a brand new income-producing blog in 30 days plus,
10K+ visitors in the first 30 days
My traffic course included, Zero to 10K
500 Pinterest followers
100 Twitter followers
100 Instagram followers
$100 income within 90 days
Grab it for $499 or check out the payment plans here.**
Passive income! It’s something many folks strive for. You work hard now for passive income so your passive income can work for you in the future! How AMAZING would it be to still receive a regular income when your sick, when you are on vacation, when you have an emergency and are unable to work, etc.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links.
I’m going to show you how, with blogging!
Here we go:
HOW TO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME WITH BLOGGING
There is a 5 step process to start churning regular passive income from blogging. Here’s an overview of what I’ll cover:
Step 1: Start a blog. Check out my Foolproof Way to Start a Blog for steps to easily set up your new blog.
Step 2: Design it
Step 3: Set up
Step 4: Add content
Step 5: Monetize it
Once you complete these steps, you’ll have to do minimal work to keep the income coming in some of which, you can hire out for, so your income can be completely autopilot.
Let’s get started.
STEP 1: START A BLOG
Starting a blog can feel like an overwhelming feat to tackle but it’s pretty easy. You can start your blog start to finish, in about 20 minutes with the help of this article. This easy tutorial will guide you on:
- Picking a niche
- Brainstorming and getting a domain name
- Getting hosting
- Completing WordPress setup
Once your blog is created, next step, make it pretty!
STEP 2: DESIGN IT
There are tons of places of get some attractive blog design templates. My favorite: Studiopress. I recommend you get a Studiopress theme with Genesis Framework. You can get both in a package here. You’ll get an easy to set up, search engine optimized blog template.
STEP 3: SETUP
In this step you’re gonna add your pages, categories, and put finishing touches on your blog. Some examples:
- About me page: Share your story, entertain and delight on this page.
- FAQ: Your readers will thank you, trust me. Adding a FAQ page is great to share common questions and answers with your site viewers. You can create this manually or find a plugin that can put up an FAQ for you.
- Resources: A total must and a big income generator. Share your must have tools, resources, and products you use.
STEP 4: ADD CONTENT
Get writing! Add articles to your blog. You can also outsource this with sites like Upwork or Freelancer. You can get quality articles quickly with just a few bucks per article. It might be worth it if your time is best spent elsewhere.
You wanna have a nice selection of articles on your blog. If you can launch eith 10 articles prepared, ready to go, that’d be amazing. If not, I recommend writing several times a week until you hit 10 posts, then you can slow it down and publish once a week or however often you’d like.
Popular posts you might enjoy:
STEP 5: MONETIZE IT
There are a few places you can monetize your blog:
- Sidebar: Add advertising, Adsense ads, ads for your own products.
- Resources page: List all the products and tools you recommend, complete with affiliate links.
- Your posts: Add affiliate links to your posts. Use posts to earn money with sponsored posts and for features, interviews, and list posts which all do very well. You can dedicate one post to one product. I call this an affiliate post because you are writing about one product like, your experience with Bluehost or how Shareasale makes you money, etc.
Looking for more ways to monetize? Check out How to Make Money Blogging for Beginners
Join the challenge! It’s 2017 and I’m building a new blog. I’m building a from scratch blog and monetizing it. Take the journey with me. Sign up here or below to join us!