HOW TO MAKE FULL TIME INCOME FROM AFFILIATE MARKETING
Check out our Blog Builder and Coaching Packages!
Do you want to join the ranks of Michelle Schroeder, earning $50,000/month from affiliate marketing alone? Her course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing will give you her secret recipe for making five figures each month in affiliate sales!
Grab your copy here!
HOW DOES AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?
Simply put, you are the affiliate and you are promoting a merchant’s product or service. You can promote via:
- Email blasts
- Social media
- Writing a review
- Making a YouTube video
And there are many, many more promo options available. For each lead or sale, you get a kickback (a commission). That’s it!
MAKING IT A FULL TIME INCOME
You turn affiliate sales into a full time income with the number of sales you make. In 30 days, if you can capture 100 sales or leads at $25 commission, you’ve just earned $2,500.
This is just an example folks.
You can earn more or less and commissions vary according to merchant.
Here are some success tips to get you in your path to earning full time affiliate income:
- Be authentic. Make honest recommendations. Don’t be driven by sales and don’t refer something you don’t stand by. Building and maintaining reader trust is #1.
- Add affiliate links to EVERY SINGLE POST. I love text links for this. You can seamlessly add them in wherever you want. Make it natural.
- Use a variety of tools. Don’t be afraid to experiment: text links, banners, etc.
- Reviews and roundup posts are moneymakers. Product reviews and round ups do amazingly well with affiliate links. Do more of these kind of posts.
MY FAVORITE NETWORKS
- Linqia: Great for sponsored posts.
- Shareasale: A huge hub for affiliates.
- OfferJuice: I joined solely because blog guru Michelle uses it (by the way, she banks $50K+ PER MONTH in affiliate income! Learn how here)
- Izea: One of the first networks I joined. Tons of opportunities instantly!
- Peerfly: Have you heard of CPA offers? Get paid by lead or by sale. Amazing income opportunity!!
- Flexoffers: Tons of opportunity and great income potential
MY FAVORITE AFFILIATE OFFERS
- Bluehost: Because it’s just awesome hosting AND very affordable. Packages now starting at $1.95/month
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing: If you’re serious about making money with affiliate marketing, this course if what you need, my friend. Really amazing. You’ll thank me!
- Shopify: Damn good store software. If you wanna launch an online store, Shopify is where it’s at! Check out: Starting a Profitable Online Store
- ConvertKIT: Amazing signup and newsletter service. It’s super easy and affordable. I’ve been with them from the start!
- Survey Savvy: My first survey, $80! What! I have seen folks bank $800-$1200 weekly from surveys!
- Vindale Research: An endless number of well-paying surveys. I just got a $50 payment check from them!
You might enjoy these popular posts:
CREATING VALUABLE POSTS
Inserting your offers in your posts is what you’ll be doing but you wanna make sure you have quality posts first. Here are some tips to follow for A+ posts:
- Long posts of 1000+ words with long tail keywords (Try Hittail)
- A regular posting schedule. This doesn’t have to be daily or 5 times a week, just a regular schedule that your readers can become accustomed to so they become regulars on your blog.
- Lots of pics. Reading can get boring. Lace your posts with tons of eye-catching photos, infographics, charts, graphs, and more.
- Short paragraphs: This goes along with readability. 1, 2, and 3 sentence paragraphs do VERY WELL. Try this experiment: write a post with all 1 sentence paragraphs and see how many pageviews you get.
- Use bold, italics, and underlined: it adds depth and dimension to your post
- Write like you talk: Its super refreshing to hear “real” articles in the language that the author uses. For example: wanna instead of want to. I use this often. It’s just how I talk.
- Pinnable images: Aim for 1-3 pinnable images within your post.
- Use share tools: like the ones from Sumome or Shareaholic, for example
- Lastly, follow this formula: 20% quality content/80% promotion so promote your butt off!
You might enjoy: 12 High Paying Affiliate Offers for ththe Money Hungry
That wraps things up friends.
What are your favorite affiliate marketing tips?
PRODUCTS YOU WILL LIKE
ZERO TO 10K: My very first traffic course! Code JANUARY for 50% off. Limited time only. Learn everything you need to get to 10K visitors in your first 30 days. Highly recommended.
BLUEHOST: Amazing web hosting starting at as low as $1.95/month! Streamlined set up and easy integration with WordPress. Check out The Foolproof Way to Start a Blog. Bluehost is currently the host used for this blog, Drink Coffee & Prosper. Highly recommended.
CONVERTKIT: Newsletter services to your subscribers AT ITS FINEST! I have to admit, I am not a techie, AT ALL! ConvertKit makes it all so easy. Lots of easy tools, streamlined newsletter creation, affordable packages. It takes me a few minutes to shoot out a newsletter to the blog’s thousands of subscribers. Easy peasy. You’ll love ConvertKit!
BOARDBOOSTER AND TAILWIND: I’ve tried these Super Pinning tools separately but I have BOTH! The minute I made that change, my repins increased by 200X, no joke! I love the features and tools from both. You’ll like the simple, easy navigation of Boardbooster. Not too complicated at all. Tailwind has tribes! Another awesome way to connect and grow your pins exponentially. They are both very affordable. A must have and my secret weapon for exploding my blog pageviews!
MAKING SENSE OF AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE: Join the ranks of Michelle Schroeder and be on your way to earning $50,000/month in affiliate income like she does! In fact, she had a record SIX FIGURE MONTH in July 2016! Learn from the very best. Read my full review of her course on my post, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Reviewed.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I don’t use myself or truly love! (Learn more here)