21 TIME SAVING TOOLS YOU HAVEN’T HEARD OF
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I don’t use myself or truly love! (Learn more here)
You’re a blogger, you’re a business owner, you’re a busy stay at home mom. Whatever your circumstance, we can all use a little time-saving in our lives. I’ve researched 21 AWESOME time saving tools you can use for work and home that will help you save your sanity, haha.
Don’t get me wrong, these tools (shown above) are pretty spectacular, but I can always use some fresh, new and FREE tools to add to my time-saving arsenal.
Without further adieu, here are 21 time saving tools that you haven’t heard of:
- Shareist-Schedule, repeat, and recycle your social media posts
- Zenpen-Minimalist writing tool that blocks out all distractions
- Ginger-Grammar, proofreading, and spellchecker
- Unplag-Plagiarism checker
- Pixabay-Free images, illustrations, and graphics
- Tweriod-Tells you the best time to share your tweet
- Fyrebox-Create your own quizzes for free
- Trello-Organize and prioritize in a fun way
- Squirrly-A complete marketing and SEO suite
- Shareasale-My FAVORITE affiliate network: manage all your offers in one place
- Crowdfire-Instagram and Twitter management
- Social Quant-High quality social network auto-following
- Tomoson-Blogger outreach tool on hyperdrive
- Gimp-A free alternative to Photoshop
- Quora-A great place to find answers to your burning questions
- E.ggtimer-A simpler countdown timer
- Ninja Outreach-Influencer and blogger outreach management
- Google Keyword Planner-Amazing tool for searching keywords for free
- Write or Die-The COOLEST WRITING TOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN
- Mad Mimi-Simple, lovely email
- Optimize Press-Simple landing pages
You might enjoy: 10 Productivity Apps to Keep You Organized
These tools will help you with time management, social media, creating graphics and landing pages, and much more. Here are some great resources on other organizational methods and tools you can try:
That wraps things up for this post. What are your favorite tools that keep you organized?
PRODUCTS YOU WILL LIKE
WEALTHY AFFILIATE: The best beginner blog training I have taken. It spells everything all out! 7 phases total and helps with everything from setting up your blog on platform to PPC advertising to Facebook and more! Truly amazing. Highly recommended.
BLUEHOST: Amazing web hosting starting at as low as $1.95/month! Streamlined set up and easy integration with WordPress. Check out The Foolproof Way to Start a Blog. Bluehost is currently the host used for this blog, Drink Coffee & Prosper. Highly recommended.
CONVERTKIT: Newsletter services to your subscribers AT ITS FINEST! I have to admit, I am not a techie, AT ALL! ConvertKit makes it all so easy. Lots of easy tools, streamlined newsletter creation, affordable packages. It takes me a few minutes to shoot out a newsletter to the blog’s thousands of subscribers. Easy peasy. You’ll love ConvertKit!
BOARDBOOSTER AND TAILWIND: I’ve tried these Super Pinning tools separately but I have BOTH! The minute I made that change, my repins increased by 200X, no joke! I love the features and tools from both. You’ll like the simple, easy navigation of Boardbooster. Not too complicated at all. Tailwind has tribes! Another awesome way to connect and grow your pins exponentially. They are both very affordable. A must have and my secret weapon for exploding my blog pageviews!
MAKING SENSE OF AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE: Join the ranks of Michelle Schroeder and be on your way to earning $50,000/month in affiliate income like she does! In fact, she had a record SIX FIGURE MONTH in July 2016! Learn from the very best. Read my full review of her course on my post, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Reviewed.
Quadruple your traffic!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.