12 Ways to Remix Your Blog Posts
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I don’t use myself or truly love! (Learn more here)
It’s remixing time friends!
Freshening up my blog posts is something that I do on the regular. My writing skills improve over time and I want that to reflect in every single post.
Plus, I also learn new stuff and I want to share it with you so, updating old posts is a must for me.
There are so many ways you can repurpose your blog post. It’s a great way to get a nice boost of traffic, add more amazing content, check links, and more.
Here are 12 AMAZING and EASY ways to remix your blog posts:
- Add photos: Adding additional pics is a great way to pit a fresh spin on your old blog posts. Some places I love for free stock photos: Pexels and Kaboompics
- Change the layout: Add headline tags, bold and italicizes phrases, rearrange pics and more. The goal here is to make the post more attractive and to get th reader to graze through the entire post.
- Turn it into a video or audio recording: It’s not hard to make a creative video on your post and add it to YouTube. A lot of folks would appreciate a video post of your article. You can also do a podcast for it!
- Slideshare it: Turn it into a slideshow and upload it to Slideshare.
- Turn your post into an infographic: Submit to Pinterest and Freelance Switch.
- Take quotes from your post and repurpose it into an Instagram or Facebook graphic. Share it!
- Redo Pinnable images: First, your posts should have at least 1 pinnable image (mine have 2-3). Create new ones and do some A/B split testing to see which ones do best.
- Do live streaming on Periscope and share your post info.
- Add a lead magnet!
- Syndication: Add your post to Medium, Alltop, and other syndication sites.
- Submit for guest post spots: Submit your work as a guest post to sites that accept published work.
- Take key points from your post and turn them into individual posts.
These are ALL some awesome options for remixing your blog posts.
Interested in more traffic generation methods?
- How to Create a Killer Blog Promotion Strategy
- 12 Tricks to Triple your Blog Traffic
- Secret Tip to Explode Traffic Growth
Additional reading from bloggers I love:
Thats all for today! What ways do you remix your blog posts?
PRODUCTS YOU WILL LIKE
WEALTHY AFFILIATE: The best beginner blog training I have taken. It spells everything all out! 7 phases total and helps with everything from setting up your blog on platform to PPC advertising to Facebook and more! Truly amazing. Highly recommended.
BLUEHOST: Amazing web hosting starting at as low as $1.95/month! Streamlined set up and easy integration with WordPress. Check out The Foolproof Way to Start a Blog. Bluehost is currently the host used for this blog, Drink Coffee & Prosper. Highly recommended.
CONVERTKIT: Newsletter services to your subscribers AT ITS FINEST! I have to admit, I am not a techie, AT ALL! ConvertKit makes it all so easy. Lots of easy tools, streamlined newsletter creation, affordable packages. It takes me a few minutes to shoot out a newsletter to the blog’s thousands of subscribers. Easy peasy. You’ll love ConvertKit!
BOARDBOOSTER AND TAILWIND: I’ve tried these Super Pinning tools separately but I have BOTH! The minute I made that change, my repins increased by 200X, no joke! I love the features and tools from both. You’ll like the simple, easy navigation of Boardbooster. Not too complicated at all. Tailwind has tribes! Another awesome way to connect and grow your pins exponentially. They are both very affordable. A must have and my secret weapon for exploding my blog pageviews!
MAKING SENSE OF AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE: Join the ranks of Michelle Schroeder and be on your way to earning $50,000/month in affiliate income like she does! In fact, she had a record SIX FIGURE MONTH in July 2016! Learn from the very best. Read my full review of her course on my post, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Reviewed.