10 PRODUCTIVITY APPS TO KEEP YOU ORGANIZED
Stand up if you need some help staying organized! Definitely me.
There’s a million things going on during the day and as a stay at home mom blogger, I need as much help as I can get juggling my schedule.
I’ve found 10 of the most AMAZING productivity apps to help you stay organized throughout your day.
These little gems are AWESOME and FREE. Check these out:
- Evernote-The note taking space for your life’s work. This is Evernote’s motto and it is 100% true. Am I the only one who takes notes?
I’ve been a HUGE note taker since middle school. Now in my 30’s, I need to take notes more than ever or I’ll just forget. I used to take notes on my phone, on my computer, on my tablet, BUT when I want to find a note, if it’s not on the device I’m on, I have to figure out where I saved it, what my login is, etc.
Evernote is the ultimate notepad! You log in, save your note and that’s it! Access notes from any device you can access Internet.
How cool is that! 100% recommended app to keep you on track.
- Waterminder-I found this AWESOME little app from one of my favorite blogs, Auteur Ariel. This app helps you track how much water you’ve drunk for the day. Staying hydrated is super important to staying alert and productive. Go through their short setup to set your stats (weight, etc.) and you’ll get a water target for the day. Track your water throughout each day to make sure you hit that target.
- Dropbox-The Evernote for files. Be able to access files, photos, and more from everywhere. Share with colleagues, clients, friends, family, etc. I started using Dropbox a few months ago and haven’t looked back. A MUST HAVE organizational tool.
- Grammarly-An online tool that helps with your proofreading. This awesomeness is also available as a plugin for your web browser. You get help with grammar, spelling, sentence structure, and more. Super easy to use.
- Canva– Do you ever need help designing a blog post image, ebook cover, Facebook cover, Instagram post, etc.? Canva is the tool for you! I’ve heard about Canva for a while but literally just got started with it last week. It is AMAZING, no joke. I can design blog posts and social media posts in 5 minutes. I’ve been looking for something like this FOREVER, without it costing a fortune. Most of the designs I’ve done have been free. A few I had to pay for because of special elements or use of Canva’s images but literally just a couple bucks (most paid: $3). Highly recommended.
- Buffer-Schedule all your social media posts in a snap! You can also browse to find cool content. How neat would it be to set all your posts for the week OR for the month? Set it and forget it. Definitely check this one out.
- IFTTT-If This Then That is a super cool tool that helps you automate just about anything. Set up a free account and browse their suggested recipes. You can set triggers to happen whenever you do an action. For example, one of my recipes is whenever I post to Instagram, I auto post to Facebook. That means just that, when I do an Instagram post, IFTTT will automatically post to my Facebook timeline. Talk about a time saver! There are a TON of cool recipes you can set up to help automate your business. IFTTT gives tons of examples and you won’t be able to live without this.
- Facetune-This photo editing app is one of our favorites. Whiten whites, smooth out unevenness, take out redeye and more! I love to use this app to take the wrinkles out of t-shirt pics I take. I also use the Smoothing feature quite a bit. It’s easy to use and one of the better photo editing apps out there.
- Pandora-Am I the only one that listens to music when I work? Or cook? Or do dishes? Or anything, haha. Pandora is cool because it crafts an awesome playlist for you, based on the artist you select. I like all kinds of music but have been hooked on the Empire soundtrack playlist. One of my faves! If you don’t already have this app, get on board, you will LOVE it!
- Buzzfeed Video-This WOULD NOT be a great productivity app list without a fun app included. Buzzfeed Video is great for when you need a little brain break. My favorite show I watch for a short break is Tasty. Go to Tasty’s Facebook page to see what I mean. Breakfast enchiladas, peach tea whiskey, vampire tacos, I mean, need I say more? Their recipes are awesome too. Every single one I’ve tried has been a hit with my family.
You might enjoy: 8 Ways to Start a Business with No Money
That’s it! This post was super easy to write. I just looked on my phone. I hope you enjoyed reading some of the apps and tools I used to help stay productive throughout the day. What are some of your favorite apps?
Note: This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I don’t use myself or truly love! (Learn more here)
Free traffic tip below..
PRODUCTS YOU WILL LIKE
ECOMMERCE & PROSPER: THE course to help you earn money with an online store. I teach you my exact strategies to earning $19K per month from e-commerce! This rinse and repeat formula works! Learn how to start an online store, run it successfully, source products and fulfill orders like a champ, and a cool turbocharge plan to help you start making money in 3 days or less! Highly recommended.
PINTEREST STRATEGY GUIDE: A crazy good guide filled with tons of actionable strategies to help you get traffic and make money using Pinterest! From super blogger herself, the creator Rosemarie Groner of The Busy Budgeter reveals all her secrets to rockin’ Pinterest and getting hundreds of thousands of visitors each month, all from Pinterest!
CONVERTKIT: Newsletter services to your subscribers AT ITS FINEST! I have to admit, I am not a techie, AT ALL! ConvertKit makes it all so easy. Lots of easy tools, streamlined newsletter creation, affordable packages. It takes me a few minutes to shoot out a newsletter to the blog’s thousands of subscribers. Easy peasy. You’ll love ConvertKit!
BOARDBOOSTER AND TAILWIND: I’ve tried these Super Pinning tools separately but I have BOTH! The minute I made that change, my repins increased by 200X, no joke! I love the features and tools from both. You’ll like the simple, easy navigation of Boardbooster. Not too complicated at all. Tailwind has tribes! Another awesome way to connect and grow your pins exponentially. They are both very affordable. A must have and my secret weapon for exploding my blog pageviews!
MAKING SENSE OF AFFILIATE MARKETING COURSE: Join the ranks of Michelle Schroeder and be on your way to earning $50,000/month in affiliate income like she does! In fact, she had a record SIX FIGURE MONTH in July 2016! Learn from the very best. Read my full review of her course on my post, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Reviewed.
Learn my simple, free traffic trick
Get my traffic trick to get you 10,000 extra page views INSTANTLY!